Telephone 07519 601049
- Visual inspection of appliance
- Inspect/ clean flue internally & externally
- Clean heat exchanger, burner & pilot & check/replace seals
- Clean condensate trap ( if applicable)
- Recharge expansion vessel ( if applicable)
- Check gas rate & working pressure
- Carry out Flue gas test & flue performance tests
- Check/test safety devices
Frequently Asked Questions
- Radiators Not Heating ?. If they heat only at the bottom then they have air in them , if they heat at the top but not at the bottom then they have sludge in them & need flushing out .
- Single Radiators Not Getting Hot? This would be due to a faulty thermostatic radiator valve. Or could be due to an airlock in the pipework.
- Pilot Light Keeps Going Out. If the pilot light keeps going out its more than likely an issue with the thermocouple. On more modern boilers if it keeps locking out it could be down to a rectification issue caused by worn ignition electrodes.
- My Radiators Heat Up When In Hot Water Mode Only? Likely cause is a faulty diverter valve.
- My Boiler Constantly Loses Pressure? Could be down to a water leak in the system but predominantly the issue lies with the expansion vessel or Pressure relief valve passing.
- Boiler locking out or making loud rumbling noises? May be due to a frozen condensate pipe ( if ran externally) or a blocked condensate trap in the boiler causing water to back up into the boiler & shut it down.
- Loud Banging Noises From Boiler Would more than likely be down to a build up of sludge/debri in the heat exchanger, causing the boiler to kettle or overheat.
- My Hot Water Temperatures Fluctuates From My Combi Boiler? This is normally due to a build up of sludge or scale in the plate heat exchanger.